March 22 – 23, 2021 | Orillia, Ontario
The Ontario Aquaculture Association Board of Directors invites you to join us (finally!) for a gathering of aquaculture folks from Ontario and beyond.
What we have planned:
Tuesday, March 22 — Starting at 10am
- Collaborative session on future aquaculture priorities
- Tours of nearby fish hatcheries and farms
- Annual General Meeting (OAA members only)
- Tailgater social!
Wednesday, March 23 — All day
Conference day is open to all with an interest in freshwater aquaculture. Breakfast, lunch and social evenings are all part of the event.
- All-day conference with informative panel discussions, presentations, break-out sessions and networking
- Social evening with craft beer, arcade games, seafood, and the province’s fishiest crowd
More to come! Do you have a session idea? Email RJ Taylor, OAA’s managing director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4432 Fern Resort Rd, Ramara, Ontario
One hour from Toronto’s Pearson Airport!
Fern Resort is family-owned, just like most of Canada’s freshwater aquaculture businesses! Known as the “Home of the Rolls & Honey”, the incredible meals, gorgeous views, fun activities and terrific service have kept guests coming back for generations.
Information to come on room bookings.
More details to come.