The OAA invites you to join us for networking, informative panels, and plenty of seafood feasting at our annual conference on April 2 – 3, 2019 in Collingwood, Ontario.
Reserve your spot today
Tuesday, April 2
- Afternoon (3 – 5pm) — Annual General Meeting (OAA members only)
- Evening — Pre-conference tailgater social!
Wednesday, April 3
Conference day open to ALL with an interest in aquaculture in Ontario. Breakfast, lunch, and social evening are included. Topics include:
- Aqua Feed Innovations [panel]
- Realities of RAS [presentations & panel]
- Real-time Aquaculture Tech [panel]
- Fish Health in Adverse Times [panel]
- And much more…
Living Waters Resort & Spa
9 Harbour St E, Collingwood, Ontario
A block of rooms has been reserved for the nights of April 2 and 3:
- $149/night for Deluxe Room
- $179/night for 1 Bedroom Condo
To reserve yours:
- Click the following link and enter your group code (MONTAQUA) in the group field: https://booking.livingwaterresorts.com/irmnet/login.aspx
- Reservations can also be made by calling the resort at 705-445-6600 ext.7170 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All corporate OAA members (Producers, Suppliers, Education/Research, & Non-Profit) receive two registrations to the OAA Conference & AGM. Additional delegates from these member organizations pay a discounted rate of $189.
For all non-members, fees are:
- Full Conference & Gala — $349
- Discounted Conference (Individual OAA members & Speakers) — $189
- Gala Only — $89
Want to be an OAA member? Learn more and download a membership form on the OAA website.
Do you want to get your company’s name in front of Ontario fish and shrimp producers? Sponsor a meal or coffee break, and we’ll shout your name from the roof top…or at least from the microphone!
Talk to RJ Taylor for rates and what’s left on the sponsorship menu: 519-375-6860, or email@example.com.