The Ontario Aquaculture Association invites you to join us for networking, informative panels, and plenty of seafood feasting at our annual conference on April 2 – 3, 2019 in Collingwood, Ontario.
Tuesday, April 2
- 3:00 – 5:00pm — Annual General Meeting (OAA members only)
- 7:00pm onwards — Pre-conference Tailgater Social (Rooms 2101 & 2103, Living Water Resort)
Wednesday, April 3
- 8:00 – 9:00am — Breakfast and Registration
- 9:00 – 5:00pm — Panels and Presentations:
- Aqua Feed Innovations [panel]
- Realities of RAS [presentations & panel]
- Aquaculture Tech Spotlights
- Fish Health in Adverse Times [panel]
- And much more…
- 6:00 – 7:00pm — Craft Beer Reception
- 7:00pm onwards — Gala Dinner
Location & Parking
Living Water Resort & Spa,
9 Harbour St E, Collingwood
Main Presentation Building (where all activities are taking place):
Bear Estate (located just across the parking lot on the water)
300 Balsam St, Collingwood
All parking is complimentary at the Living Water Resort. Parking is not assigned, but overnight guests will need to provide their colour/make/model/licence plate at check-in.
On Tuesday, April 2, the OAA invites you to stop by two of Ontario’s largest hatcheries on your way to the 2019 OAA conference!
Chatsworth Fish Culture Station
Run by the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry, this fish culture station raises more than one million brown trout, brook trout, lake trout, and bloaters each year to stock Ontario lakes and rivers.
Tour scheduled for 1:00 – 2:00pm
Cedar Crest Trout Farms
Cedar Crest is a family-run business and Ontario’s largest commercial supplier of rainbow trout fingerlings, raising more than 5 million every year for the net-pens in northern Ontario.
Open House from 11:00 – 12:30pm
ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED. To register and receive precise directions, email Natalie at email@example.com.
All corporate OAA members (Producers, Suppliers, Education/Research, & Non-Profit) receive two registrations to the OAA Conference & AGM. Additional delegates from these member organizations pay a discounted rate of $189.
For all non-members, fees are:
- Full Conference & Gala — $349
- Discounted Conference (Individual OAA members & Speakers) — $189
- Gala Only — $89
Want to be an OAA member? Learn more and download a membership form on the OAA website.
Thanks to our sponsors!